Saturday, September 16, 2006

Driving Lesson 18/ Private Lesson 16

I have rested for the past 2 weeks on my driving practices.

Due to my unpredictable work schedules, I can no longer book my lesson on weekdays... Dunno when some silly candidates will request for after-work interviews again.

I had my first weekend lesson after breaking for 2 weeks. It was [like wat my instructor said] TERRIBLE + HORRIBLE. I had so many engine stalls today... Countless. And when turning out from a junction, I was suppose to give way to the main road... But seeing that the vehicle was still some distance away, i quickly turned out without stopping... In the end, my instructor gotta signal sorry to the car behind... :p Went to Lentor to practice some vertical parking but end up knocking down the pole... Today was really off-form. For the first time, I dislike driving...

My original test date was suppose to be next Saturday... But knowing that I am not ready, I have requested for postponement... So, I still have the next 2 months to continue practising...


WsPinG posted at 9:43 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~