A Day with Joshua
Supppose to have driving lesson at 11am but instructor called up last minute to postpone the lesson to tomorrow morning...
In the end, we selfishly invited Cousin Elin to bring nephew Joshua to our house to play... :p
Playing with nephew Joshua made me forget most of my troubles and frustration at work. He is so cute and adorable that you wldn't bear to scold him for any mischief... Watched him danced to the beat of "Initial D" soundtrack, played "Hide" with him, let him played with the mossie net on my bed, saw him weighed himself on the scale... So Nephew Joshua is about 9kg.
Felt kinda paisey to disturb cousin Elin and family for the whole day just because we wanna play with Joshua. When they were about to return home, I gave Joshua a goodbye hug and to my surprise, he clinged over and I was already carrying him like a koala bear! haha... For someone with no experience in carrying baby, I felt that Joshua was on the verge of dropping and I said "Help!" Joshua responsed with a cute "Help!" too. haha... SO CUTE!!!
Can't imagine if I were to have a son who is as cute... I think I probably wouldn't wanna go to work anymore and stayed at home all day just to play with him. ;p