Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Boring Life

I just realised I have a "pool" (wondering how big it is) of "fan/s" who tune in to my blog for my regular updates...

Would like to apologize for the following:
  • Had led such a boring life recently that I run out of exciting stuff to blog... Take same bus, walk same path, sit same desk, eat same stuff, go back home n straight to bed...
  • Haven't been checking emails or replying frens promptly.
  • Haven't been keeping myself updated on some of my frens' happenings... (So sorry Deed... I know you are undergoing a lot now but I din't keep myself updated or offer any help... Can't make you smile too... Haiz...)

Just that I can't find the energy to come online by the end of the day...

The minute I see my bed... *hee* Dreamy Grinz (",)**



WsPinG posted at 8:55 PM


Blogger -Hibernation mode- said
Haha...how can ur mini fan be upset with her "idol"...haha...

Dun worry, I am getting on by and by. If you are feeling guilty, well, you could post more entries, meet me up in person, talk to me more?

By keeping yourself happy, you are already helping me. Cos when you are happy, you are able to bring laughter to me =>

21/9/06 12:10 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~