Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Mobile Phone

After experiencing some frustration with my Nokia 6680 mobile phone, I finally gave up n trade in for a new mobile today. The old Nokia 6680 has been cutting off some of my incoming calls and was slow in response in the number keypad.

I wanted a cheap and good mobile - user-friendly, good camera (coz I take quite a far bit of photos & videos with the phone since I dun have a digital camera and it's convenient), reasonable music player n exciting phone themes.

After sourcing around, it was a hard fight between Sony Ericsson K800i and the newly released Nokia N73. Well, budget is a constraint for me... So, yep! I got Sony Ericsson K800i coz it's a few hundred bucks cheaper @ $198.

What can I say... It feels so much lighter than Nokia 6680 and has better camera resolution @ 3.2megapixel (Really Cool!)

I think I need to play around with it to explore its functions in greater details... But so far, I'm enjoying it! =)


WsPinG posted at 11:24 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~