Sunday, August 27, 2006
Mapling
I guess I must have been bored...
I went to d/l and sign up for a Maple Sea account yesterday. haha... Then I got stuck in it for the whole of yesterday's evening. Shadow guided me through the journey and I managed to get to Level 8 Magician. haha! Thanks Shadow for the Magician's clothes and wand!
(In case you dunno, Maple Sea is an online game where you can create your own character, fight the monsters and chat with other users.)
Actually, I am still very lost in the game... No sense of direction. Dunno where to go or what to do. I feel like an old granny when I followed Shadow and Kor. They can see me struggling to jump up the steps... Keep falling... Arghhh... And I took the mesos that belongs to other user, and when told to return to him, I just stood there, not knowing how to reply or return to him... :p
Ok. I shld practise more during my free time!
WsPinG posted at 3:26 PM