Thursday, August 10, 2006
Karaoke Session For Me...
I am really touched to have really great frens like YW and ML! I guessed after reading my sad interview entry, a karaoke session has been organised for me to sing my heart out? *hee* Althou ML said she wanted company to join her in the singing, I can feel her concern. Althou YW couldn't join in the fun, I can sense her care... Thanks Pals! You are really great! [MUACKS!]
I am such a mountain tortoise. Din't know there was a Kbox there until today... ;p
It was a solid good 3 hours of karaoke for ML and me. I hope I haven't been hogging the mike though. *hee*
Lesson learnt - I shouldn't have wear shorts and slippers coz the place was COLD. Ended up shivering a little from the cold. haha... The lunch provided was COLD too.
That aside, I really enjoyed myself with the singing. Thanks ML for leading me when I forget the tune to certain parts of the songs. ;p
And as for the interview... I'll take it as an experience to position myself in a better light for my next and future interviews.
Oh... What can I say to thank you girls for your thoughtfulness.
I look forward to the next karaoke session on 2 Sept 06! ;p
WsPinG posted at 5:55 PM