Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Driving Lesson 16 / Private Lesson 14
If you have been following my blog closely, have you wondered why so long no entry on my driving progress? *Hee* Well, it has taken a backseat for sometimes coz of my painful left knee and also while I focus on my job search. Finally arranged for 1 lesson today. I don't think I wld be in time for my driving test in Sept becoz my driving still sucks! Hope the instructor can help postpone it to Oct...
Today, I requested for the instructor to teach me parallel parking again today. I haven't fully understand the steps the previous round. This time, I went prepared with paper and pen to take down the steps. Highly confusing. And yes... I spent the whole lesson doing parallel parking. Gotta have 100% concentration, else I wld steer wrongly at the wrong time. :p
But my greatest fear is still driving on main road... So many cars... My moving off is slow. Think gotta practise more on that...
WsPinG posted at 5:41 PM