Wednesday, July 12, 2006
When expectation differs...
It begins with me, wanting to go for a SIMPLE haircut and a NORMAL hair highlight...
Then while waiting for my turn, I browsed thru this hairstyle magazine and saw this nice hairstyle which is slightly WAVY... I want that kinda hairstyle... N so, that is my EXPECTATION...
When it was finally my turn, I showed the picture to the hairstylist. She said that requires perming. So, i said okie, DUN WANT TOO CURLY - just wavy like the picture...
The end result is as the title of my blog post. I dun even have the eyes to see. CURLY! >.<
The hairstylist highlighted my hair to give it some*feel* and I sat there for a good 3 hours until my butt ached.
My family were shocked to see my new image. haha... Well, I was shocked too. So, yep. I need to get used to this new image and live with it, stylistly...
WsPinG posted at 8:08 PM