Thomas & Friends ~Yeah~
Yesterday, beside going out for tea with kor, I had this aim to hunt for a toy bus with doors that can open as a gift for my favorite nephew, whose birthday is coming soon.
Kor insisted that there is no such thing as bus with doors that can opened coz during his times, bus already had sliding doors (dun ask me which times does this kor came from)... Not wanting to give up, we dropped by Centrepoint's toy department to start our search for bus with doors that can be opened.
Kor found this red little Thomas & Friends series bus named Bulgy. I shaked my head in dismay coz the doors cannot be opened and it's quite puny. But after walking around the toy department, there doesn't seemed to be any more other buses... So, I thot "Hey! This Bulgy doesn't look that bad either." So, kor brought me to this Thomas & Friends' section. Wow! There were more trains n exciting carriages. Think we behaved like little kids, searching for more treasures, while the true-blue little kids stood around, trying to catch a glimpse of the trains, fascinated by our excitement I guess. :p
In the end, I bought the little red bus (Bulgy), a little train engine (Mike) & a magic cargo carriage which can change its contents everytime u open the door. Coolz!
Not feeling satisfied, I proceeded to Paragon's Toy R Us to continue my search for bus with doors that can be opened. Finally... I FOUND IT!!! So happy!! I bought another bigger red bus with doors that can be opend and a box of Japan's bullet train set for my dear Nephew Joshua. =)
WsPinG posted at 12:13 PM
JW said
poor Joshua, got big sister wanna snatch his toy...
24/7/06 12:03 AM
Anonymous said
Has Joshua sent out his birthday invitations yet huh??
24/7/06 5:41 AM
WsPinG said
Oh yes! Joshua has sent out his birthday invitations. Coming Sunday at Woodlands for dinner. I am going hear him says "He1 Shui3". ;p
24/7/06 6:07 PM
WsPinG said
Apparently, it's not big sister who wanna snatch Joshua's toy... It's Ma (Joshua's GrandAunt) who fell in love with Thomas & Friends. ;p