Friday, July 28, 2006

Driving Lesson 15/ Private Lesson 13

Went for my driving lesson again this afternoon.

Drove around the main road before going in to Lentor to do some directional change (by the papaya tree). As it's a downwards sloping road, I gotta step on the break and release the clutch till biting point before releasing break to move on. Engine stalled quite a few times while practising directional change. Grrr...

Then, for the rest of the lesson, I practised on vertical parking, with a heavy downpour outside. Couldn't see the windscreen and the pole clearly. Instructor threatened that if I knock down the pole, I would have to go out in the rain to put it back. There was a near-hit but I drove out and re-try again.

By the end of the lesson, my left knee aches. Ouch!


WsPinG posted at 10:46 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~