Ma's Birthday! =]
Yesterday was such an eventful day that I turned in early and only get to blog about it today. ;p The day started with Auntie No. 4 & Cousin YIX calling to wish ma "Happy Birthday" at 6 plus in the morning. Ma got up n went for her morning exercise while I continued with my sweet dream...
Then I was suddenly awoken by raindrops falling outside the window... "OMG! Ma is still out, doing exercise w/o an umbrella!" So I jumped up, changed n brought brollies to rescue the birthday girl.
Afternoon's lunch was settled at a Japanese conveyer-belt restaurant, where Ma tried some Jap cruisine. Afterwhich we shopped for some grocceries and came home to prepare dinner. My dear dear cousins helped to prepare desserts. *Yummy* What a foodful day! :p
Sagu, Sakim, Cousins Doh Reh Mih & AH Jie Jie joined us for dinner with their presents and warm wishes for ma. Dinner was great with their company and jokes. =)
After dinner, it was presents opening ceremony for the birthday girl.
Many thanks to: (in order of presents arrival timing) - Cousin ELin & Family - Cousin YIX - Cousins Doh Reh Mih - Cousin AH