Thursday, June 01, 2006

Driving Lesson 9/ Private Lesson 7

Did vertical parking and directional change for the whole lesson today. Only thing that I still don't get it is - "How to see that my car is straight?" Instructor always said my car is slanted but I can't see it from my driver's seat.

While practising, the instructor went to pluck star fruits from a nearby tree for me to bring home.

When driving back, the car engine stalled once behind a big bus coz yours truly was kinda initimidated by the bus, then coordination all out! =D


WsPinG posted at 3:25 PM


Blogger AhBoy... said
eh don't always talk about your driving lesson only leh!! tell me more!! like flower stories? hehe.

anyway, i'm done with my first week of exams! one more week!!! =)

can't wait to go home.

2/6/06 4:45 AM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
What? U wanna hear more of flower stories? That costs me lots of goosepimples u know...

Great! U are halfway thru! Jiayou!Jiayou!

See you around soon okie? I wanna try your shark fin soup! ;p

2/6/06 11:17 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~