Friday, May 19, 2006

Mossies Invasion!

This is so irritating but I can't do anything much...

Recently, the weather has been real hot and the mosquitos have started to come out... They are flying in the day and buzzing at night. They seemed to be following me wherever I go, biting me! My mosquito aiming skill is damn bad and spraying baygon doesn't kill those evil mossies! Omg. I dunno if the spray has become ineffective or the mosquitos are getting more invincible.

There are a lots of advertisements over the media on prevention of aedes mosquito breeding. Yours truly had experienced dengue fever about 5 years ago. Fever and rashes all over. Heard from the doctor that there are 4 treads of dengue viruses. Should a person (who has been infected once) be down with a different tread, his/her life wld be in great danger...

I HATE MOSSIES!!!


WsPinG posted at 9:39 PM


Blogger JW said
Me 2

21/5/06 12:52 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~