Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Driving Lesson 6/ Private Lesson 4

Continued with a few directional change and mostly vertical parking at Lentor. Had a few engine stalls...
[Vertical Parking:Make sure vehicle stop straight.Mine is always slanted.]

After vertical parking at Lentor, I was supposed to continue my usual drive around Lentor. But I got tummyache. >_<
Drove to a nearby petrol station to settle.

After settling, instructor said to drive around the MAIN ROAD instead. I got panicky as I saw the traffic flow. Had 2 engine stalls on the main road and have a tendency to drive very close to the next lane.The instructor commented "Dangerous Driving! Need more practice." =(

As a result, my next driving lesson is scheduled on this coming Friday again.



WsPinG posted at 12:29 PM


Blogger AhBoy... said
NEW BLOG! sorry your blur brudder didn't notice it until you told me. very sweet looking ah. but your font looks very computer type font. which is abit out from the rest of the design with is very cute and sweet! =)

will be home to see you all soon. but now, must deal with stress first... >.< anyway keep updating! =)

25/5/06 7:23 PM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
Yo bro! *hee* Thanks for the comment & feedback. I have changed my font to something else liao. Hope it looks better now. *hee* I've lousy taste sense. :p

Really miss ya! Jiayou for ur exams and look forward to your returns so that I can continue to bug u! hoho!

25/5/06 9:30 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~