Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Driving Lesson 4 / Private Lesson 2
Continued to learn reversing left today. Muz remember to turn at the right timing. Timing very important. Muz check blink spot too (even if it's pretend pretend only also muz wayang. ;p)
Drove a few rounds along Lentor. Then there was a cute little innocent bird hopping infront. As my car approaches, the bird shows no sign of fear. Still merrily hopping infront of me. I asked the instructor "How?". Instructor said "Wldn't knock the bird one. Drive over it." =s The bird survived. haha... =D
Then, instructor said signal left, signal right. I thought we r going to explore new area... Suddenly, I m out on main road! Palms start to turn sweaty as he said accelerate! Learnt how to changed to gear 3 but forget to step on clutch. Kena lectured by instructor "Don't spoil my car ah!" as he standby his cane again...
IMPORTANT - Must step on clutch when changing gear. ^_^
WsPinG posted at 7:50 PM