Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Driving Lesson 3: Converted to Private

I have decided that I can't afford the expensive driving school practical lessons ( 1 lesson = 2x private lessons) and that it's very difficult to book the schedule from the school.

Today, I had my first private practical driving lesson, which is also my 3rd time driving in a car. Went to drive around Lentor Road.

The instructor has a long thick cane which he wld point to the various pedals and also to press on my foot when i release too much of the clutch when doing reversing... ;p

Learnt how to U turn, reverse left and reverse right... (Still not sure when to turn and how much... It's currently all based on "agaration" *hee*)

Mistakes:
- First step only, I got it wrong! Forget to put on seat belt and forget to adjust the rear mirror. ;p
- When steering back after turning, tends to crossed my hands. Instructor tapped my hand lightly n said nxt time if he catches me doing that again, he's going to beat! ;p
- Saying "orh orh orh" to instructor's guidance even when I dun understand what he was saying... (He realised that when I asked him again during my 2nd round. ;p)

Btw, I went to registered for my Practical Driving Test... End Sept. Hope I can pass on first go! Pray Pray Pray...


WsPinG posted at 9:30 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~